Things To Do
- Discover the wonderful railroad history on exhibit at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum or step back in time to the early days of cowboys at the Black Cowboy Museum.
- Enjoy an eclectic shopping experience in buildings from the 1890s restored to their original grandeur in Historic Downtown Rosenberg or visit Brazos Town Center - 100 acres of retail with high-end multi-family units, single-family homes, and a medical/professional office park – all interconnected with parks, trail systems, lakes and fountains.
- Have a delicious meal at one of the hundreds of restaurants in town!
- Take in a theater performance at CAST Theatrical Company, an art show at the Fort Bend Art Center, or shop for unique antiques in downtown Rosenberg.
- Take a hike - literally - in one of our many parks - including our award-winning Seabourne Creek Nature Park.
- With so many exciting things to do, make sure to spend the day or a weekend exploring the history of Rosenberg, Texas!
Fort Bend County is located in the Houston metropolitan area of southeast Texas. It encompasses a total of 875.0 square miles (562,560 acres). The terrain varies from level to gently rolling with elevations from 46 to 127 feet above sea level, with an average elevation of 85 feet. US 59 traverses the center of the County from northeast to southwest, while US 90A crosses from east to west. State Highways (SH) 6, 36 and 99 provide important north-south routes. Neighboring counties are Austin, Brazoria, Harris, Waller and Wharton.
The suburban community of Richmond/Rosenberg is nestled in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metro area – which also happens to be the locale of the Fort Bend County Fair. Outside of their homes, locals look forward to learning about the history at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum.
Golfers residing in the neighborhood will enjoy the Fort Bend Country Club to help improve their game. The Fort Bend Museum is minutes from the golf course, and offers house tours of the 1800s-era Long-Smith Cottage and Moore Mansion.
Down the street from your Richmond/Rosenberg apartment is Brazos Town Center. This shopping destination is encompassed by a movie theater, HomeGoods, and restaurants. When you just want to be outdoors, head on over to Sunset Park for sports. Route 90 and Interstate 69 are conveniently located for easy travel into nearby cities.
Town Center Lofts
7204 Town Center Boulevard
Rosenberg, TX 77471
Select a Category: